Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Innocence Of Michael part 1

      
        I'm not sure if any of you noticed, but I waited a while to write about the child molestation topic, because it is the most controversial and a very delicate topic that I want to try my best to cover correctly. This is the one topic that all the haters always attack the fans with, this is the topic that makes people question, this is the topic that made me feel so compelled to start this blog in the first place; so that the truth could come out. I think out of everything that Michael has endured in his life; these false accusations were the hardest for him to overcome. I want all of you to watch these videos carefully so that you can finally hear the side the media didn't want you to hear. It's the side that shows you Michael's innocence, and shows the accusers lies. Michael loved children in the most pure, innocent and loving way.

        We all have one thing that inspires us more than others, for Michael it was children. He said that when he is around them, they charge him and he is ready to work and write wonderful music. Michael spent a lot of time around children because he spent his whole life raised around adults. These weren't just your average everyday adults these were users, abusers, stealer's, and liars. Most of them wanted nothing but to control Michael and get whatever they could out of him. Yet when he was around a child Michael said all they have wanted from him was to be his friend. I'm not saying all the adults in his life were bad, but there were definitely one too many of the bad ones coming in and out of his life. I would like all of the Fans and Non-MJ fans to watch these videos below, there will be more posted, I am making this a 3 part post....maybe 4 if I need to, Lol  :)














No comments:

Post a Comment