Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Innocence of Michael part 2


         As Michael has said many times before " children don't lie" and " children are the face of innocence'' so I find it interesting that his accuser's were actually 13 which technically makes them teenagers, not children. As we all know; teenagers are definitely capable of lying Lol. I don't think I have ever heard him say ''teenagers don't lie'' and I'm sure it's for a reason. As far as the Arvizo's the boy was 13 and a trouble maker as well, which was stated by other celebrities that came into contact with him before the accusations such as Jay Leno and Chris Tucker. Also his mom has previously tried to scam people out of money, one company in particular was JC Penny. Gavin was caught shoplifting  by JC Penny's security guards while he was out with his family and his mother got into an altercation with the security guards and was arrested. She later lied and said that the security guards had molested and beaten her when they actually didn't do anything at all.

      I believed they settled for over 100 thousand because of the alleged molestation and beating , but she was obviously just trying to get money out of them. There is photo proof that she was never touched by those guards. I found out that her husband would beat her and the kids at times and she used those bruises to make it look as though the security guards had done it. I would like you all to watch the videos below because the first video is of the Arvizo family which was made AFTER the alleged molestation took place. When she took Michael to court she had said that she was "just acting from a script" in that video; which I don't think is true, my thought is what mother would participate in acting and saying great things like that about a man who supposedly molested your child? I don't think any mother would do that. I was able to speak to the writer of the book Michael Jackson Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones.

     She was in the court room while the whole trial was going on and she told me that "she believes they were not reading a script and that they were very sincere about what they were saying in that video and that Gavin did not come off as a boy that had been abused at all during the trial ". I think either way whether they were reading a script or not, it doesn't make sense that they would defend Michael after the alleged abuse happened. I also find it strange that they used the same lawyer that the Chandlers used , I think they were just hoping to get the same settlement money which I believe was around 20 mil, but luckily Michael decided to fight and of course nothing was found that would connect him to the crime, and he won the trial. For all of the Non-MJ fans and MJ fans I would like you to watch these videos as well as the next parts of this post that I will be writing, so you can better understand these cases and realize these families were just out for money.









No comments:

Post a Comment