Friday, August 6, 2010

If I Could Change Michael's Past.....


           I always used to wonder to myself what it would be like if I could go back in time and change Michael's past. There are a lot of things that happened in Michael's life that caused him so much pain. If I could have gone back, I would have wrote him a letter that he could keep with him; telling him what to look out for in the future. If I had to choose only a few things It would be the more recent events. So here is a list of some of the thing's I would change: 

1.        I have to of course start off with telling him not to go near the Chandlers and Arvizos. I can only imagine how things would be now if they had never been aloud to enter into his life. Michael was never the same after those false accusations were put upon him and I think it must have really torn him up inside because he has such a pure love for children and they have always been his inspiration for his music, dances and poems. All they wanted was money and they didn't care who they had to hurt to get it.

2.        I would change the incident where he wanted to show his fans Blanket, and held him from his hotel balcony for them to see. The media of course, made a huge deal out of this and even went so far as to say that Michael wasn't a good father, even though Michael was holding blanket tight and strong in his arms. There are other parents all the time that take their kids to the park and throw them up in the air and try to catch them or swing them around in the air in a circle by their arms. Michael has said he would never hurt his children or any child and if he was trying to throw blanket off the balcony, then it obviously would have happened but it didn't because that wasn't his intention, he just wanted to show him to the fans.

3.      I would change the fact that there was never really anybody in his life that he could trust. Everybody always seemed to want something from him, and only wanted to be around him because he was famous. I just wish that he could have had a true friend that could have loved him for him and not because he was Michael Jackson. I hate that he was forced to have such a guard up because their were so many people in his life trying to do terrible things to him. I have even read reports that his employees that lived with him in Never land would steal things from him. A trust worthy person is always hard to find, especially for Michael in his position.

4.     Last but certainly not least, I would change him coming any where near Doctor. Murray, actually I would change who ever approved for him to become a doctor in the first place, because anyone who would give a wrong dosage of a drug, that he wasn't permitted to give out anyway, should not be aloud to work in that field. Michael would have probably still been with us if it weren't for this mistake.

         At the end of the day when I really think about it, I think it's better that everything stays as it is ,because all of the pain that Michael had to endure in his life made him a stronger and wiser person. He used his pain and put it into all of his amazing music and dance moves. It also showed us the incredible amount of love he had in his heart, because even after all of the terrible events in his life occurred, he still loved the world and still cared. Michael said he would never change his past, so I guess I wouldn't want to either. For all of the Non-MJ fans; I'm sure there are some reasons why your not a fan, so what would you change about MJ's past, that would have probably made you one ?? Also For the Fans, What would you write in your letter to Michael,  if you could change Michael's past??


2 comments:

  1. MJ had a past full of pain, yet he was a very nice person! I could say one of the nicest! and I wish there were more people like MJ! people should admire him and want to be like him! anyway that was really nice and thoughtful of you! I loved it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. He do have alot of pain in is past. But he is stay the BEST!

    ReplyDelete