Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Loud Silence....


          Today I wanted to address all of the MJ haters. This is not to offend any of the Non-MJ fans that are reading and trying to at least learn the truth, but it is more for the people who know the truth but still decide to hate Michael anyway. I understand that in this world there is always going to be somebody that doesn't like you for whatever reason. I just can't understand when people take it so far as to personally go out of there way to slander MJ on his fan sites, Face book fan pages, and YouTube video pages. It always kills me when I think about when Michael was alive and the fact that he obviously used the computer. I have always hoped that he hasn't read the comments under his YouTube video's or fan pages. It makes me so sad because he has gone through his life feeling so unloved at times and that is the last thing he needed to see.The world to me just sometimes seems like it's one big high school. It has it's labels, It criticizes, It judges, It has hierarchy. I don't even understand why high school is that way.

      Why cant we all just love one another and be more accepting, and realize that everybody is different. That is all Michael did, but since there are always people that don't like you, those groups of people decided to make up lies against Michael and then all of the sudden it becomes the gospel. I just don't understand why the MJ haters would take so much time out of their day to write these things, if he didn't matter to them on some conscious level. I guess it may have to do with jealousy and insecurity or they could have possibly have had bad childhoods themselves. As I said in my other post, Victims of mental and physical abuse react to it in different ways, For MJ it was a positive reaction, but not everyone can handle negative life situations as well as he did. For all of the haters reading this I am not here to bash you and tell you to get a life, or offend you in any way because that has probably been done to you already by so many other people in your life, But what I do want to say is that God loves you and it is not your fault that you were hurt by whoever brought unhappiness in to your life.

        I think it maybe was just a test from God for you to overcome and become stronger. Im sure MJ has grown from his experiences, and I hope that one day you can grow too and realize that you probably have more in common with MJ then you think and that he handled his life extraordinarily well. For all of the Fans thank you for always showing MJ love, and not responding to all the negativity by using negativity, In a way its like Loud Silence, because you don't bring yourself down to that level by negatively responding back; You just say nothing at all. I guess it's like the old saying, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all !!


No comments:

Post a Comment