Sunday, July 18, 2010

How Creativity can be brought out of you through MJ !!


        Heyy everyone, I wanted to talk about an experience I had creatively, just by watching some of MJ's music videos. I was watching the Thriller music video on DVD and of course I always wanted to learn the dance.I have never been a dancer and thought it was impossible for me to learn. I gave myself about a month to learn the dance scene at the least!! Lol, but to my surprise I learned it in 5 days!! MJ brought out a talent in me that I never knew I had.Now that I realize I am very well at learning choreagraphy, I try to learn dances now from his other videos, like Bad, Smooth Criminal, and Beat it!! Its a lot of fun to learn obviously because MJ is in the dance instructor in the videos!! For all of you people that are not MJ Fans heres the next homework assignment, Watch one of MJ's videos and try to learn a peice of the choreography. You would be surprised how cool it will make you feel. If  it's too hard for you to catch on to, then it just shows you how hard working, talented and amazing he is so I suggest you officially become a fan now!! Lol, seriously though guy's just check it out and then answer these questions for me.Were the dances easy for you to learn ?? And what is your favorite music video to dance too??

No comments:

Post a Comment