Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Michael's Beautiful Magic

  
                   Michael Jackson was a person, he wasn’t a typical man, he didn’t try to conform to society’s expectations. Michael just had an appreciation for life in general it seems. He is one of the few who would see a beautiful sunset and then thank god for creating it, He appreciated nature and would thank god for the beautiful trees, or a butterflies wings, or the ocean. Michael is definitely unique, he could go to an art exhibit and see a painting and just become totally moved by it, and start to cry. He doesn’t let his “manly” pride get in the way of how he feels about something and I think that is just beautiful. Michael once said that he didn’t like that there are all of these restrictions on what a man can do and what a woman can do. I totally agree, I think everyone should do what makes them happy, and explore all elements of life that interests them. Michael is such a magical person; he makes me feel like I can do anything, I can feel his energy when I watch him on the screen or listen to his music. It always puzzles me when I think of what the media and other people did to Michael. It’s like they wanted to suck all of that energy and magic out of him because they were jealous and ignorant.

              It seems like everyone had on a mask, they never show there true personalities because they feel they have to live up to the worlds standards, and they worry all the time about being judged, but Michael was the opposite, he always stayed true to himself and his beliefs and didn’t let the world change him. I just don’t understand why the world couldn’t just welcome his beauty and kindness instead of spending there time twisting his words and making up so many rumors and making him out to be a monster. I don’t think I will ever understand, but what I do understand is that this world can be very cruel and judgmental. I just wish that Michael could have experienced more of the love he deserved. I was thinking about MJ the other day and I was thinking about those plastic roses and flowers and how much I like them because they never die or wilter, they always stay the same in perfect form. Their beauty lasts forever. I think that is the best way to describe Michael. He is a flower that will never die, never wilter; he will live in perfect beauty forever. For all of the Non-MJ fans, I hope that one day you can see the beauty that is inside Michael and see him for the person he really is. For the fans, thank you for always showing Michael your Love.



1 comment:

  1. Well Done mate-------------- EVERY DAY AND NIGHT HE IS WITH US>>>LONG LIVE THE KING.

    ReplyDelete