Sunday, July 18, 2010

How Michael Jackson affected Chris Brown


             Heyy Guys, I dont know how many of you watched the 2010 BET Awards, but Chris Browns performance was great!! Of course my favorite part was towards the end when he was emotional over MJ because it showed how much he really admired and looked up to this great entertainer. I could definitly tell that Chris had an emotional attachment to MJ, I know that he really looked up to him and respected him.I liked that Chris wasn't afraid to show his emotions on the stage and he really tried hard to finish the performance, which is definitly what MJ would have done,(I have a blog post titled Kings Never Backdown, that talks about that too.) The overall performance was very creative. I like the songs choices throughout the performance and how it was all put together. This is just one example of how MJ has affected people within the Entertainment world. For all of you Non-MJ fans, I have some videos of artists that maybe your already fans of. Your HW assingment is to hear them talk about this man and what he did for the industry, it' obvious he has done a great deal, For all of you fans in case you havent already seen these videos these are for you too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment