Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kings Never Backdown


         Michael is the type of person that wont give up when he has a goal, or something that he feel needs to be done. When he was preparing for the Thriller album he worked non-stop until it was perfect, when he dances he will practice a dance for hours until it is perfect, and he will even perform on stage after he has just twisted his ankle!!! Yes, im serious, I have the footage below for you to watch. It is amazing for me to see because I can use that kind of influence in my own life and with the things that I do. I now always try to finish things I start, work harder, and be the best I can be. I have so many new goals now that I want to achieve, and it is all because of the one influence of this amazing person!! For all of you non-MJ fans,watch this and let me know how you feel after, and if it has made you feel more inspired to not give up when things seem hopeless.For all of the fans I would love to know how MJ has inspired you?

1 comment:

  1. really love this song performance even though he was sitting down..

    ReplyDelete