Sunday, July 18, 2010

How does the "Thriller" album move you??


    O.K. guys, So I decided to start off talking about my opinion on the best-selling album of all time "Thriller" For all of the people still on the fence about there opinion of Michael, Just listening to that album can give you an insight of his creativity. Im just starting off from the music point of view, of course as my blogs continue they will be more in depth of Michael as a person, but if you listen to song's like Human Nature, Beat it, The lady in My Life, Billie Jean, Wanna be startin something, It can bring something out of you!! For all of you NoN-fans out there, that is definitly your Homework assignment,Lol. I dont want you to just play these song's, I want you to actually listen!! Hear the melodies, the breaths he takes between the next note , Ad-libs,Instruments, everything!! When you listen to a track like Human Nature, every time you play it is like magic!!  If your not a fan then you probably dont have his music, but go to Youtube or Limewire, the legal way, Lol, and listen to the songs, They will make you want to dance, sing and laugh  at the same time!! Give me your opinion of your favorite MJ song that moves you the most. Here is the song Human nature below!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment