Sunday, July 18, 2010

Is MJ like your Family too ??

  
      When I was 5 years old, I remember standing in front of my mothers T.V. and seeing Michael on the screen. She played the Making of Thriller on VHS back in that time, Lol. I was one of those kids that was into horror films so I never ran away when he would transform into a werewolf in the begining of the video. Were any of you guys scared?? I thought it was cool, and I often remember thinking why did that girl just stand there screaming for like 5 mins, when he told her to go away, and when she could clearly see that he was turning into a not so inviting looking creature!! Lol. I loved watching the video and seeing the zombies and the dancing. Another MJ memory was when I was probably 7 years old and my mom decided to take the song Black or White and use it in a school performance (She is a teacher), I thought it was cool to watch her and my sister come up with dance moves for the song and she would play that song and album all the time in the car, trying to think of ideas for the dance. To me Michael was like a distant family member, that I had never met, but just knew who he was and how talented and important he was to the music industry. So for everybody reading this, I would love to know your childhood experiences with MJ's music and when you first realized how amazing he was as an entertainer??


No comments:

Post a Comment