Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Wonder if there Sorry Yet....


        Heyy Everyone, Today I wanted to talk about the time dated around a week after MJ's passing. There was an amazing, probably record breaking amount of coverage on Michael around that time. In that time, I decided to look up video's of talk show host's talking about MJ. I assumed they would show him respect and just talk about his legacy and give their condolences to his family, but man was I wrong!! Some of these shows brought me to tears. I've watched the View(Whoopi Goldberg was great) Joy behar wasn't so great, Bill O' Reiley ( Word's cant describe how angry I was hearing everything that he had said about MJ less than 2 days after he passed. He was so disrespectful and made MJ out to be this terrible person.) and Molly Meldrum( Who spread lies about MJ's appearence ) There are other's of course but these are just a few.I will not express on this blog the things that were said by these people that were so outrageous.

                        I wont because I remember watching a Michael Jackson Jet interview when he was asked:( Do you ever want to lash out when you hear a rumor about you and say that it isn't true?) MJ's response was ( I do but why bring more attention to it, if its not true). So I will not bring attention to the lies. I feel that one day when they decide to really pay attention to the real MJ, they will feel sorry about the comments they made, but they might not be able to fix all the wrong thing's that they have already planted in people's minds, but then again that's what this blog page is for!!  However, I will say that there was also a great group of  media interviews who respectfully remebered the King of Music, So all of you non-MJ fans pay attention to these interviews and not the disrespectful ones and you will find out more of the truth of how wonderful MJ really is!! The first audio video is a 6 part interview, try to watch all parts!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment